[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Winds

Julie Williams jkw0006 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 10:50:09 PDT 2017

Cleveland Winds is in the process of getting  established as a non-profit so that we can pursue grants and other financial opportunities. We will have some expenses for our upcoming Severance Hall performance (Sunday January 28). We will need to give a deposit of $500 to the Cleveland Youth Wind Symphony in about a month, and we will owe them an additional $1000 on the day of our performance.

We will have two ways to come up with the funds:
1) We have established a GoFundMe account. See below. 2) We will have 100 tickets to the Severance Hall performance that we can sell for $10/each, and all of that money will go toward covering our expenses.

Here's the link for the FB event: https://www.facebook.com/events/2052770861625024/ and the GFM: https://www.gofundme.com/clevelandwindlaunch.
Thank you for your time and consideration,Julie Williams, flutist