[NEohioPAL] EVENT:A Christian Mini-Musical - "A Clean Start at the Sunrise Laundromat"

Mark Little mlittle at wideopenwest.com
Tue Oct 31 13:53:31 PDT 2017

EVENT:A Christian Mini-Musical - "A Clean Start at the Sunrise Laundromat"

One of Dover Players local playwrights, Gregory J. Lavelle, created a
Christian mini-musical based on his original full length musical, A Fresh
Start at the Sunrise Laundromat, performed by Dover Players in the summer of
2012.   If you could post the following press release in NEohioPAL, I would
greatly appreciate it.  Thank you.

Methodists not so "methodical" in North Olmsted

Instead of a traditional service. which normally includes a scripture and
sermon,  on November 12th, the North Olmsted United Methodist Church (NOUMC)
at 4600 Dover Center Road will present a service which centers around an
original Christian mini-musical, "A Clean Start at the Sunrise Laundromat."
The 10:30 a.m. service will be followed by a free pot-luck dinner open to
the public.  At North Olmsted UMC, we feed body and soul in a variety of
ways, both traditional and otherwise.  All are welcome for this special
event and at all the "happenings" at NOUMC. For more information, call (440)
779-6634.

---
http://www.avg.com