[NEohioPAL] TrueNorth is Searching for New Voices

Laura Golden lgolden at tncarts.org
Wed Nov 1 07:56:44 PDT 2017

TrueNorth Chorale is looking for new members!  Rehearsals are Saturday
mornings from 9:45 am – 11:50 am at Lakeshore United Methodist Church,
33119 Electric Blvd. in Avon Lake.  All voice parts (soprano, alto, tenor
and bass) are welcome.  We are preparing for our Thanksgiving Concert,
raising awareness for Harvest for Hunger, and our annual Christmas
Concert.  Repertoire includes works by Leonard Bernstein, Rene Clausen,
Hugo Distler, Dan Forest, Moses Hogan, Craig Hella Johnson, John Rutter,
and Mack Wilberg, including Rutter’s *Gloria* for our Christmas Concert.
If you would like to join us, please contact director Rick Fortney at
rfortney at TNCArts.org, 440-724-7189.

In support of our ‘*Best is Yet to Come*’ campaign, raising support for our
new location opening this January, our Thanksgiving and Christmas Concerts
will be held at Emerald Event Center (I-90 and Lear/Nagle).  Both Concerts
will include The TrueNorth Chorale, TrueNorth Chamber Orchestra and The
TrueNorth Big Band.  Audience will be seated at round tables with the three
performing groups located in the front middle and either end, surrounding
the audience.  A menu will be available to purchase hors d’oeuvres and lite
desserts.  Tickets are $ 28.00 or $ 250.00 for a table of 10.

Friday, November 17th, 2017  *TrueNorth Thanksgiving Concert*    7:30 p.m.
– 9:20 p.m.

Sunday, December 17th, 2017 *TrueNorth Christmas Concert*          7:00
p.m. – 8:50 p.m.

For tickets, www.TNCArts.org <http://www.tncarts.org/>

*About TrueNorth Cultural Arts*

TrueNorth is a multidisciplinary arts organization committed to building
and strengthening individuals and communities through the performing,
visual and the literary arts.  Our vision is two-fold: To educate, equip,
and empower individuals so they can embrace and succeed in the creative
arts; and to envision and encourage communities where creative arts and art
appreciation flourish.  To learn more visit www.tncarts.org.

Rick Fortney

Tel. 440-724-7189

Email: rfortney at tncarts.org