[NEohioPAL] Group swing dance classes starting Nov 6 & 7 with Get Hep Swing at the Brecksville Center for the Arts

Valerie Salstrom info at gethepswing.com
Sun Nov 5 14:07:19 PST 2017

Have you always wanted to learn how to swing dance?  Now is the time!  We have group classes starting on Monday, November 6th and Tuesday, November 7th at the Brecksville Center for the Arts.

We, at Get Hep Swing, make it really easy and fun to learn how to dance regardless if you have two left feet, no rhythm, aren’t coordinated or don’t have a dance partner.

We rotate partners during our dance lessons so you will have the chance to dance with everyone in the class as they are learning along side you.  You will also get to dance with the instructors, who will give you personalized feedback during every lesson.

Mondays we have Lindy classes and on Tuesdays we have Jitterbug/East Coast Swing classes.  Beginner classes are from 7-8 and intermediate classes are from 8-9.  Classes are 5 weeks long.

Pricing is $60 per person and if you do have a partner classes are only $50 per person if you use the coupon code DANCEPARTNER.

You must pre-register and pre-pay at www.BrecksvilleArts.org

Hope to see you soon!

Valerie Salstrom
Owner of Get Hep Swing