[NEohioPAL] Desperate need for a trumpet player!!!

Kira Seaton scuola.musica at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 6 08:14:46 PST 2017

We lost our trumpet player!
Tri-C West and St. Thomas Episcopal Church are in need of a trumpet player for a single piece on a concert THIS Sunday night at 7:00pm in Berea! The trumpet player would be needed for the classic version of Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy. Opening solo, and the parts through-out and the little dance break. You gotta have some jazz chops to play this, so a pro or pretty accomplished amateur would be required.
We will pay  - although this is a benefit for the Veterans Crisis Hotline, so if you can do it for free, that would be great. too!
Contact Kira Seaton at 216-269-7575 for more information and if you can help us out - the girls are ready to sing the Andrews Sisters part, but we need a trumpet player!