[NEohioPAL] FOR SALE 2 Wicked Tickets THIS WEDNESDAY 11/8 $200

Caroline Hilmer cbhilmer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 09:32:19 PST 2017

I am selling* 2 tickets to Wicked for this Wednesday, 11/8 for $200 @
Playhouse Square*. The performance begins at 7:30. The seats are in the Main
Level Orchestra, Row CC Seats 301 & 302. One of these seats is an aisle
seat and both seats have lots of leg room!

These seats would normally be $90 each, plus the processing fee for each
one, so you would save a little bit of money buying from me.

My number is 440-522-0493 (absolutely no texts, if you text me, I won't get
it) or 216-334-4704 or you can email me at cbhilmer at gmail.com

I am willing to meet a buyer on the westside, as I live in Vermilion.

No holds, and first pickup receives priority. Thank you!