[NEohioPAL] Casting Actress for Dark Comedy

Keith Kline casting at twistedinsomniac.com
Wed Nov 8 14:15:37 PST 2017

We had some great submissions a few months ago for a different episode
of our web series.  We're still waiting for a location, but we've lined
up everything for another episode.  We've got the rest of the cast in
place, but have one role left to fill.

MEG – Mid 20's – Late 30's. Meg is a stuck up middle/upper class kinda
lady. She always dresses to impress and doesn't mind speaking her mind,
even when she's not asked.

Filming location is in North Canton, so please only contact us if you
able to make it to the location. Role is a one day/afternoon commitment
and will be filming on a weekend later this month. If interested please
email for more information.  Please send a headshot and resume.

We won't be holding in person auditions, so if there is any of your work
available to watch online, please also include a link with your email.

Please send submissions to casting at twistedinsomniac.com