[NEohioPAL] Please help! Answer my 2-minute survey for Cleveland/Akron area performers

Tracy Cubbal improv at cvlt.org
Sun Nov 12 08:02:34 PST 2017

Hello fellow Northeast Ohio performers!

I’m an improv teacher and am in the process of revising my course
offerings, but I’m stuck and need your help. If you have ever taken an
improv class - or would CONSIDER taking an improv class - will you please
take my 2-minute survey? I want to know more about why people want to learn
improv and what they would most like to gain from an improv class. I’m
hoping to find out how I can can offer the most benefit to people in the
Cleveland/Akron area. All responses are anonymous unless you choose to
enter your email address.

https://goo.gl/forms/9OL94B5E1797OWs73

Thank you SO much for taking the time. I really appreciate it!

Tracy