[NEohioPAL] Saturday Drop-in Classes and More at the Center for Applied Drama & Autism

Wendy Duke wendy at centerforada.org
Sun Nov 12 09:52:54 PST 2017

Center for Applied Drama and Autism  – Come expand your abilities!

Saturday morning Drop-In classes will be offered throughout December.  This
is the perfect opportunity to try our drama classes designed specifically
for young people on the autism spectrum, ages 8 - 17.  No need to register
— just drop in and try out our fun and friendly drama classes!  Dec 2, 9,
16, 23 and 30 from 10 to 11 am.

Register now for our Winter Session, beginning January 6th through March
10.  Visit our web page for more information and to register:
http://www.centerforada.org/Classes.html

For people of all ages and abilities, check out our monthly Improv Nites:
November 18 and December 9 in our Blue Box Theatre from 7 to 9 pm at 1501 S
Hawkins Ave, Akron OH 44320. Participation is encouraged but not required!

The Center for Applied Drama and Autism (CADA) is committed to providing
theatre-based opportunities for individuals on the autism spectrum, and
their communities.  By encouraging individual and collaborative success
through drama in an inclusive, safe environment that celebrates diversity
and the joy of the creative arts, CADA supports social and emotional
well-being, growth and empowerment. All events are family-friendly,
inclusive and wheelchair accessible.

For more information contact us at info at centerforada.org or call
(234)-678-7830

*Wendy Duke*
Co-Founder,
*The Center for Applied Drama and Autism*
email: wendy at centerforada.org <laura at centerforada.org>
telephone: 330.687.4177
web: centerforada.org