[NEohioPAL] Latitudes Poetry Night--Wednesday, November 15

Theresa Gottl Brightman tmgottl at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 18:08:07 PST 2017

What:  Latitudes Poetry Night
Where:  Compass Coffee, 647 E. Market St, Akron
When:  November 15, 7pm

Latitudes is excited to feature in November--YOU!  Yes, we need YOUR help
this month as everyone in the room will be invited to help us create an
exquisite corpse!

"Exquisite corpse, also known as exquisite cadaver or rotating corpse, is a
method by which a collection of words or images is collectively
assembled."--wiki

Everyone who would like to may add a line to our collective poem, which
will be read at the end of the evening! As we continue to build community
through poetry, let's all come together to build communal poetry.

As always, be sure to bring a few pieces to read for our Open Mic!

Latitudes takes place on the 3rd Wednesday of every month at Compass Coffee
in Akron!  We welcome poetry listeners and writers of all skills and
experience levels.