[NEohioPAL] Thank You To Theatre 815 for the Musical Performances of Blue Moon

Richard tsth2008 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 15:19:39 PST 2017

Hi All
I want to thank Theatre 815, the Cast, and the everyone who help with getting Blue Moon to the stage.  A special thanks to the director Dawna Kornick.  She promised me over 6 years ago that she would bring Blue Moon to life at Theatre.  She overcame many obstacles but never gave up.  Here is the link to the You Tube video of the October 13, 2017 performance at Theatre 815.
Thanks to their hard work and dedication, I will be able to improve the musical.  I am more interested in improving Blue Moon so it is available royalty free on a limited basis to any theatre interested in performing the musical.
Enjoy,Richard

Musical Blue Moon

|    |
Blue Moon Musical
 The musical Blue Moon is a timeless love story for all ages woven within melodic, poetic and beautiful music. In...  |   |