[NEohioPAL] Backstage Buddies wants to know what you're thankful for!

Jason Leupold jasonleupold11 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 05:40:44 PST 2017

Backstage Buddies, your Northeast Ohio Arts podcast hosted by local
professionals Joe Pine and Jason Leupold, is doing a Thanksgiving special
where we'll talk about the Art, local or otherwise, that we and our
listeners are thankful for this year. But why should we have all the fun?
We want to know what the community is thankful for this year, too! Send us
a sentence or two about the Art you're thankful for to
backstagebuddiescast at gmail.com and we'll share it with the audience next
week! With everything going on in our world and country right now, we want
to spread good thoughts and good Art this holiday season and that begins
right here in NEO.

Also, be sure to catch up on the episodes you've missed! Subscribe on
iTunes (
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/backstage-buddies/id1207661096?mt=2) to
make sure you're always up on our irreverent goofs interspersed with the
occasional moment of lucidity and thought.

Spoilers for next week's episode: We're thankful for YOU!

[*Exit, pursued by bear*]