[NEohioPAL] Shows! Liz Huff & Tim Cornett at Kennedy's on 12/2, Music at Nighttown on 12/19

Liz Huff lizlaughs at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 09:49:47 PST 2017

*Save the Dates! *

Hello, lovely people - we have two great shows coming up, here's the info:

*Saturday, December 2, at 3pm at Kennedy's at Playhouse Square* as part of
the *Cleveland Comedy Festival. <http://www.clevelandcomedyfestival.com/>*

Tim Cornett <https://www.facebook.com/tim.cornett1?fref=mentions> and Liz
Huff are putting on a variety show!

Great fun, great guests:

Crooked River Comedy <http://www.crookedrivercomedy.com/about.html> (James
Catullo, Patrick French, & Deena Nyer Mendlowitz), Joe Barone on keyboards,
and writer/improviser Kimberly Pride will be joining us onstage!

*Tickets* available here: Liz and Tim and A Crooked Christmas, Dec. 2
<http://www.playhousesquare.org/events/detail/liz-huff-friends-music-and-comedy-variety-show>

FB event: https://www.facebook.com/events/130750587632517/

AND

*Tuesday, December 19, 7pm at Nighttown*

Share a little holiday cheer at Nighttown!

Join us for an evening of jazz-centric holiday music, including the
classics and new takes on old favorites. With Ryan Jung on piano, Tim Keo
on upright bass, and Justin Hart on drums.

Tickets available here: Nighttown Dec. 19
<https://www.instantseats.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.event&eventID=3175E7F7-EF48-EF8C-71266763EB04F980>

Hope to see you at one or both of the shows!

Liz Huff
--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it.  ~ Goethe

*Live holiday shows on Dec 2 at 3pm at Kennedy's at Playhouse Square
<http://www.playhousesquare.org/events/detail/liz-huff-friends-music-and-comedy-variety-show>
and
Dec. 19 at 7:00pm at Nighttown
<https://www.instantseats.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.event&eventID=3175E7F7-EF48-EF8C-71266763EB04F980>
*

*Hear my music at *lizhuff.bandcamp.com  and iTunes
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/my-favorite-things-christmas/id1066108474>

*Sign up for newsletter: The Magic of What If (Musically Inclined,
Chocolate Fueled) <https://tinyletter.com/LizHuff>*

*Member, Class of 2017 | **Cleveland Bridge Builders
<http://cleveleads.org/CBB>*

*Visit my performer page on Facebook*: Liz Huff
<https://www.facebook.com/lizhuffperformer/>

*Connect with me on* LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/liz-huff-5532957/>

Twitter/Twinkletoz <https://twitter.com/Twinkletoz>