[NEohioPAL] He's back! One boy. One holiday wish. For just $10!

Natasha Fly nfly at clevelandplayhouse.com
Fri Nov 17 11:11:27 PST 2017

$10 Tickets for Industry Night at Cleveland Play House
A Christmas Story

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 26 | 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Allen Theatre at Playhouse Square

Cleveland Play House continues our popular Industry Night performances! To welcome Cleveland's inspired and hard-working artists, arts administrators, and performers; we are making preview Sunday performances available for just $10. What do we mean by "Industry?" Anyone involved in Cleveland's arts scene: whether you're an actor, a sculptor, a museum curator, or work maintenance at a dance studio (and everything in between), you're invited to join us with this exclusive discount.

He's back! One boy. One holiday wish. And a world that seems to be conspiring to make certain it doesn't come true. The record-breaking show returns to the CPH stage in all its pink-bunny-suit, glowing-leg-lamp, triple-dog-daring glory. The perfect holiday treat for the entire family.

$10 Tickets can be purchased at the link below with the promo code: INDUSTRY1

https://goo.gl/NUSYrm