[NEohioPAL] ACTOR SEEKING EMPLOYMENT IN PRIMARY CAREER

Angels Advocate blessingnotstressing at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 13:20:18 PST 2017

I'm an actor who has a primary career in Property Management. My skill set
covers managing, administrative, maintenance and leasing duties. I'm a one
stop shop for property owners who need on site support/management for their
properties. Whether houses, condos or apartments I'M YOUR GUY. I can offer
you on site/on call status or a set work week in exchange for rent. If
interested please contact me at blessingnotstressing at gmail.com and forward
your number for initial phone correspondence. I can also produce leads to
maximize your occupancy as well if needed. Thank you for your time reading
this & please VERY SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.