[NEohioPAL] CASTING FOR SHORT FILM SERIES

Carson Coombs carson_coombs at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 08:39:07 PST 2017

Casting 2 MALE roles for Elements with Four: The Search

What the film is about:
This show is about 4 teenagers. They all have different 'powers' and got them because of their past. Something happened to each of them, but they don't know what it is, they just know what their power is. they all meet each other and figure out they aren't alone, there are others that are in the same situation. Throughout the series, they try to figure out what happened to them to get their powers.

Who we are looking to cast:
oledius- (water) power is: speaking to the water & turns into a fish when touching water (male, age range 12-15, must look 14)

kai- (earth) power is: can connect with the earth and can make minerals & gems out of anything (male, age range 14-16, must look 16)

Who we are:
A duo of high schoolers that have a passion for acting and directing. For more information about us and our projects: filmfreedom.weebly.com <http://filmfreedom.weebly.com/>

Time commitment:
We are waiting until we complete the cast before we start. We do know, for the most part, filming would take place on weekends being that we have school on weekdays. That schedule would be subject to change if needed.

If interested, please email carson_coombs at yahoo.com <mailto:carson_coombs at yahoo.com> with your NAME, AGE, and a PHOTO of yourself if possible

Thank you & hoping to hear from you!
Carson Coombs & Jordan Meeker

filmfreedom productions