[NEohioPAL] Prelude2Cinema looking for production partner ASAP

alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Sun Nov 26 11:59:32 PST 2017

Prelude2Cinema looking for production partner ASAP

Local movie company Prelude2Cinema is looking for a production partner to come aboard for digital shooting and editing ASAP. We are working on a TV series "Out of Darkness: Cleveland " and the pilot for a new web series next month "Order of the Diaspora" by Joseph Pledger.

Shooting starting December 16th for TV series and in January 2018 for web series

Emmy winning writer Alex P. Michaels, Cleveland Cinema Czar and founder of Prelude2Cinema was a guest on "The Ana Show" on WKYC in Cleveland. Sunday November 19th at 5:30am on WKYC Channel 3. See the story here and teaser for the series

http://prelude2cinema.com/wordpress2/press-room/

If you are interested in working with Prelude2Cinema, email alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Actors and crew can submit headshots and resumes online here
http://prelude2cinema.com/wordpress2/employment-and-internships/

Thanks and we look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar
Prelude2Cinema