[NEohioPAL] Skyview Lodge Event Center

Linda Hudson skyshop1 at aol.com
Mon Nov 27 05:15:33 PST 2017

We are accepting applications for the following position.
Interested candidates can apply via e-mail at skyshop1 at aol.com
<mailto:skyshop1 at aol.com>  or call 330-225-8345 to set up an interview.
Interviews are scheduled on Tuesday and Thursday after 6:00 pm.
Send resume/and letter of interest to Linda Hudson.

Skyview Lodge
 Established in 1969
336 Pearl Road, Brunswick, Ohio 44212	330-225-8345

Help Wanted D.J. /Assistant - Part-Time Seasonal

We are looking for a motivated, outgoing person to join our team. Applicant
must be reliable, and be able to work flexible hours.  Great position for
high school, college students, young adult, or retired workers.  Perfect
candidate is a person that is interested in communications, music, etc. Must
have the ability to communicate and work well with others.  We are a
seasonal facility.  All applicants must be team players that work well with
others. Our hours of operation are directly related to the events that are
scheduled.  (Part time seasonal work)
Wedding experience helpful. Will train the right person. To start, the
position is a part-time seasonal position that offers 10-20 hours per week.
Position requires some lifting.  Manual labor, must be able to perform
duties as assigned.

Starting rate of pay is $10.00 per hour  (Advancement possibility to $12/14
per hour for the right candidate.)
Wedding and Party events are on mostly weekends, Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Duties
*	Hosting wedding and party events. Wedding facility and community
event center.
*	Must be able to communicate and work well with others. A good
knowledge of music is a must.
*	Flexible and able to take requests for songs.
*	Strong speaking voice, outgoing and entertaining position for the
right person.
*	Computer skills a plus.
*	Appearance for weddings and parties includes dress attire.
*	Working with Bride and Groom to discuss proper music for their
event.
*	Tear down in the evening of tables and chairs and equipment to put
away after events.
*	Meeting with various clients to discuss the type or music, etc. for
their event.
*	Carry and set up of band/D.J. equipment at the facility.
*	Able to understand musical needs for several generations of clients.
*	A strong knowledge of music in a wide range of age groups wedding,
classical, country, rock, etc.
*	All other duties as assigned

Dress Code:
*	Formal attire for Wedding Events.
*	Semi casual for community events. Birthday, Retirement, Baby
Showers, Fundraisers, etc.

Our employees are part of our team to offer exceptional service to our
guests.  All applicants must be drug and alcohol free and are subject to
random drug/alcohol screening.  Drug and or alcohol use is grounds for
immediate dismissal.  No call no show is grounds for dismissal.

Linda C. Hudson, Manager
Skyview Lodge Event Center
336 Pearl Road, Brunswick, Ohio  44212
Skyshop1 at aol.com <mailto:Skyshop1 at aol.com>