[NEohioPAL] Playmakers Youth Theatre Presents Willy Wonka

Rachel Zake rdzake at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 08:21:18 PST 2017

  Good Morning Everyone!!

I hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend with family and friends!!
Playmakers Youth Theatre is thrilled to present Roald Dahl's Willy Wonkastarting next week!  We would love for you to join us for this extremelyfun, family-oriented show!

Here are the details:

Dates and times:
December 7 and 14 at 7pm
December 9 and 16 at 7pm
December 10 and 17 at 2pm and 7pm Location:
Fairmount Temple
23737 Fairmount Blvd
Beachwood, OH 44122

Tickets:
$8 members/$10 community presale
$10 members/$12 community at the door
To purchase ahead of time:http://www.mandeljcc.org/upcoming-playmakers-shows/playmakers/

About the show:
Jumpinto the wild and wacky world of Willy Wonka as he stages a contest byhiding golden tickets to his factory in candy bars around the world. Fourof the five winning children are terribly behaved. The fifth isa likeable young boy named Charlie Bucket, who joins the group withhis fanciful Grandpa Joe. Tour the factory with Mr. Wonka whileremembering all the important lessons we learn as children through thefunny songs of the Oompa Loompas!

Please email with any questions.  Lookingforward to seeing you at the show! RachelZakeDirector of Playmakers Youth TheatreDirector of The Francine and Benson Pilloff Family PerformingArts CampMandel Jewish Community Center of Cleveland26001 South Woodland RoadBeachwood, OH 44122phone: 216-831-0700 ext.1494rzake at mandeljcc.orgwww.mandeljcc.org