[NEohioPAL] Playmakers Youth Theatre at Mandel JCC Seeks Choreographer

Rachel Zake rdzake at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 30 11:13:37 PST 2017

  PlaymakersYouth Theatre at Mandel JCC in Beachwood, OH is seeking a choreographer for ournext show: Guys & Dolls.  Theauditions/callbacks for this show will be held January 7 and 8, 2018.  Rehearsals are Sundays, Mondays, andWednesdays until tech.  You are not requiredto be at every rehearsal.  Tech beginsFebruary 25.  Because we have two castsfor every show, there are two short tech weeks before the performanceweekends.  Please see below for schedule.TechWeek 1: February 25-28ShowWeekend 1: March 1-4TechWeek 2: March 5-7ShowWeekend 2: March 8-11 We do paya stipend for this position and are looking to fill the position immediately.Must haveprior choreography experience and must be comfortable working with kids ingrades 2-9.  Pleasecall or email with questions: RachelZakeDirectorof Playmakers Youth TheatreDirectorof The Francine and Benson Pilloff Family Performing Arts CampMandelJewish Community Center of Cleveland26001South Woodland RoadBeachwood,OH 44122phone:216-831-0700 ext.1494rzake at mandeljcc.orgwww.mandeljcc.org