[NEohioPAL] Looking For Musical Duo or Trio for Assisted Living Event - Paid

Noah Budin nbudin at menorahpark.org
Thu Nov 30 14:33:18 PST 2017

Hi - I'm looking for a musical duo or trio for an event at Stone Gardens Assisted Living at Menorah Park for Wednesday, December 27, 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM. This is our New Year Party. I'm looking for a group that can be versatile and play some standards from the 30s-40s, and also some dance music from any era. We are a not-for-profit nursing home, so my funding is limited. Standard pay across campus for entertainers is $80.00/entertainer/hour. I may be able to bump that up a little depending on my funding source, and whether you're a duo or trio, and some other factors.

Any combo of instruments is fine. Vocals are preferred, but not 100% necessary.

Please email me initially at nbudin at menorahpark.org<mailto:nbudin at menorahpark.org> and include a phone number. I'll either email you a response, or call you to discuss it further.

I have a very active and (often) lively group of seniors here, and they love the New Year Party. You'll have fun playing for them!

Noah Budin, Life Enrichment Coordinator
Stone Gardens Assisted Living, A Residence of Menorah Park
Phone 216-593-0484   Fax  216-292-0033
(e) nbudin at menorahpark.org<mailto:nbudin at menorahpark.org>   MenorahPark.org<http://www.menorahpark.org/stonegardens>
27090 Cedar Road, Beachwood, Ohio  44122

[https://www.menorahpark.org/files/photosets/donate.jpg?1490724717]<http://www.menorahpark.org/donate>

[https://www.menorahpark.org/files/photosets/emailphoto2.jpg]

This email any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and proprietary information. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this email, please notify the author by replying to this email, and then delete the email. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, distribute, copy, or print this email.