[NEohioPAL] Trailer for Reclamation Online

Tom Loveman tom at lovemanmedia.com
Fri Dec 1 17:23:54 PST 2017

Two years ago, we started pre-production on “Reclamation” my epic sci-fi short film/web series pilot. In a few days, it will be complete, and here is the first trailer for it: https://vimeo.com/245190727 <https://vimeo.com/245190727>

About Reclamation: Reclamation is an epic, sci-fi adventure about reclaiming what was lost – lost as a person, a country and a world — and how far someone will go to get it back. It tells the story of Cassie Aquino, who lost her family ten years ago when the Weston Global Corporation recruited her parents and took her younger sister, Issable (Izzy), away.

Read more and watch behind-the-scenes videos at: http://www.reclamation2151.com <http://www.reclamation2151.com/>

Follow the adventure on Twitter:
Film: https://twitter.com/Reclamation2151 <https://twitter.com/Reclamation2151>
Weston Global (evil company): https://twitter.com/WestonGlobal <https://twitter.com/WestonGlobal>