[NEohioPAL] To Our Viewers of "'Wake Up And Live with the Arts."

sue holland johnson suehollandjohnson at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 2 17:47:29 PST 2017

Hello,  Arts Supporters . . .
As a Wake Up And Live arts supporter, we hope you have been a viewer of "Wake Up And Live With the Arts."

  If that has been a good / great experience for you, we'd appreciate a donation, any amount, in appreciation  of our efforts to showcase the arts and performing artists.
 Wake Up And Live's Actors' Studio  presents "Wake Up And Live with Arts" YouTube show, as a community service.  The show features, promotes, and showcases performing artists, the  arts, and business and community organizations which support  the arts.

Guests' appearance, performance, and / or events announcements are broadcast to an audience, which brings artists  to the attention of potential audiences, and those who make casting & hiring decisions.  Since, August, 2006, when we launched"Wake Up And Live With the Arts", we have showcased more than 310 guests.  The guests have ranged from national celebrities such as, Ruby Dee and Bill Cobbs, to local actors, singers, dancers, musicians, playwrights, filmmakers, authors and poets, to artistic directors, and community and funding organizations which support the arts.
 As an arts supporter, you can send guests' appearances to those on your social media lists, thereby expanding artists exposure to the arts and  viewing community, advancing an appreciation for the arts, locally, regionally & nationally.
We would appreciate donations to help keep the show ongoing, any amount, as well as a way to thank the Actors' Studio. If you are a viewer, your donation would express your  positive reaction to our efforts to promote performing artists.
See wwww.wakeupandlives.org for Donation Form.
Thank you for your tax deductible support. WUAL is a 501(c)3 non-profit performing arts, entertainment & education organization.
                                Please become a “Producing Partner.”                                  Go to www.wakeupandlives.org to hit the DONATE button.                                 For credit card payment, contact wakeupandlives at gmail.c om

                                           THANK YOU!!!

Take a Look!  See past YouTube clips of some of our recent & past  featured guests on ''WU&Lw/Arts"            WUALw/Arts" Playlist:   https://www.youtub e.com/playlist?list=PL490E9107 8C2251D3Scroll down and see some of your favorite artists.  See the incredible amount of work which has brought a variety of artists to the community.
Thanks . . .Sue JohnsonDirector, Wake Up And Live's Actors' StudioProducer, "Wake Up And Live With the Arts"

Sue Johnson.  Call for Donations: https://www.youtube .com/watch?v=HWIvR24bsw0Go to www.wakeupandlives.org to download the "Producing Partners" Donation Form.

Questions: wakeupandlives at gmai l.com   Attachments area