[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Audition Taping Service

Jami Kinton jami at kintonmediagroup.com
Sun Dec 3 09:11:50 PST 2017

Need a professional video audition taped but don't have time to get into
your agency? Don't want to travel out of state to a casting call? Contact
Cleveland Audition Taping, the first and No. 1 audition taping service in
Cleveland! We tape last minute auditions when YOU need it! Come early or
late. We have a teleprompter, handle the editing and even have a
professional voice studio for voiceover auditions or recordings.

 Just contact us at jami at kintonmediagroup.com or message us on Facebook:
facebook.com/clevelandauditiontaping. You can also find us on the web at
clevelandauditiontaping.com.

Get ready to nail your next audition!