[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS IN DECEMBER FOR A FEATURE FILM (PAID ROLES)

Mod Seatong modboonyakanoke at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 16:08:26 PST 2017

It's a movie, with substance and an entertaining value, that I hope can
inspire many people or provoke thoughts of people who can't be inspired. A
movie with meaningful emotional experiences that mirrors our humanity. It
will be professionally produced to be submitted to Sundance Film festival
and some others.

*1.* *Dual male lead role: *good posture, decent look, in good shape,
classy,  mature and confident body language. Age 30-40

*2. Male role: *can be naturally goofy and funny. Age 28-40

*3. Male role: *good posture, classy, not overweight nor big, not taller
than 6'. Age 60-75

*4. Male role: *intelligent, decent look, in good shape. Age 28-38

*5. Male role: *strong, in good shape, be able to carry the male role #3
and run a short distance.

*6.* *Female role*: manipulative seductive with an evil streak. Decent look
and in good shape. Age 28-35

*7. Male roles as Patients    *Age 25-55

*8. Male role: *authoritative. Age 30-55

*9. Female roles as  Patients  * Age 25-60

*10. Male role*: a man who attempts to rape a woman. knows how to fall in a
fight scene.

*11.* *Male role*: thin homeless man

Please send pictures of your headshot, and full body with no touch-up or
photoshop, and a DEMO REEL or something that I can see your performance.

Thank you.

Send to:  modboonyakanoke at gmail.com