[NEohioPAL] More Partnering this Saturday!

Andrea Belser andrearuth1983 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 7 20:08:41 PST 2017

Rhythm Nation: Nontraditional Partnering
Saturdays December 2, 9, and 16 at 11am at the Olmsted Community Center

"Rhythm Nation" is a dance class series for people with NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY who would like to explore the many genres that dance has to offer. We have moved through so many dance styles so far; now we move into a different direction of with the fun and improvisational based movement of Nontraditional Partnering! Led by Guest Teaching Artist Erin Pennebaker. RSVP today at AmalgamArtsWellness at outlook.com or click the Facebook link below.

Olmsted Community Center
8170 Mapleway Drive

https://www.facebook.com/events/2033571933541524/?ti=icl

Sponsored by Amalgam Arts & Wellness

RSVP by emailing us at AmalgamArtsWellness at outlook.com or click the Facebook link above.

PS: Missed a session you wanted to try? No worries! We offer private and semiprivate sessions. Also our Rhythm Nation Dance Series will morph into a monthly master class, starting January with Belly Dancing with Jez Shuvani! Visit our website at www.AmalgamArtsWellness.com for more information.

Find us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @AmalgamArtsWell and Instagram @AmalgamArtsWellness! And ask about joining our email list!

Sincerely,
Andrea Belser McCormick
Performing Artist/Instructor and Reiki Practitioner
www.AndreaRBelser.com
www.AmalgamArtsWellness.com