[NEohioPAL] Ohio Shakespeare COSTUME SALE this Saturday, Fill a bag for $20

Tess Burgler tess at ohioshakespeare.com
Fri Dec 8 09:00:40 PST 2017

Don't forget to join Ohio Shakespeare Festival this Saturday, December 9 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for our Costume Sale! Peruse boxes and racks full of vintage, costumes, and more!

103 S. High Street Akron 44308, Greystone Hall 6th floor

And, as an added bonus, we've decided to bring back this steal of a deal from last year: Fill a large garbage bag for $20, or a small bag for $10! (Some larger items will still be individually priced.)

We're clearing out:

- Vintage

- Costumes

- Accessories

- Fabric--bolts for crafters and scraps for quilters!

We will also have merchandise from local artists (handcrafted leather goods from The Buckle and Rose, jewlery, bath products from The MacBath, and more).

Some china a crystal also for sale.

Find more details at https://www.facebook.com/events/132701207391455/