[NEohioPAL] Seeking professional music acts for Wadsworth Library 2018 concert series

Thomas Sigel tsigel at sigelpress.com
Fri Dec 8 12:19:43 PST 2017

Ohio Regional Music Arts and Cultural Outreach (ORMACO) is seeking
professional musicians to present one hour concert/workshops at the
Wadsworth Public Library in 2018. Available dates are June 10, July 8,
August 12, Sept. 9 and Nov. 11. The concerts are from 2-3pm. We are looking
for a variety of genres. We already have good representation of jazz, so
any ethnic, folk, Broadway, opera, classical programs would be great!
Please email Thomas Sigel- tsigel at ormaco.org or call 330-722-2541.