[NEohioPAL] Actors and Actresses Needed For an Interactive Jury Trial Murder Mystery!

Mark Little mlittle at wideopenwest.com
Sat Dec 9 19:43:19 PST 2017

Actors and Actresses Needed For an Interactive Jury Trial Murder Mystery!

Dover Players Returns in March of 2018!

.        Actors and actresses of all ages and ethnicities needed for an
original interactive jury trial murder mystery - A QUESTION OF GUILT.

A QUESTION OF GUILT

Audience interactive original jury trial murder mystery by award-winning
local playwright needs large cast.  Five endings!  Many opportunities.

Great opportunity for those new to or taking a first shot at theater.

            Performance dates:     March  2, 3, 4;  March 9, 10, 11; and
March 16, 17, 18

            Performance city:         North Olmsted, Ohio

            Presented by:               Dover Players in their new location!

Performers will be compensated with free legal services, $500 for major
roles, $250 for minor roles.

If interested, e-mail a head shot and resume to  <mailto:lavellearb at aim.com>
lavellearb at aim.com or otherwise call Gregory J. Lavelle at (440) 724-4538.

Available Roles

Ronald Davis                           35+ male

Renee Davis*                          35+ female

Bailiff                                       (non-gender specific)

Judge                                      (non-gender specific)

Foreman                                  (non-gender specific)

Juror                                        (non-gender specific)

Feldman (defense)                  35+ (non-gender specific)

McCarthy (prosecutor)            35+ (non-gender specific)

Assistant*                                (non-gender specific)

Close                                       (non-gender specific)

Sherry McClain                       18-25 female

Archer                                     (non-gender specific)

Dr. Corey                                 55+ (non-gender specific)

Chelsea                                   female teen

Carley Meyers                         25-35 female

Vivian                                      65+ female

Chuck Hadley                          25+ male

Melissa Chadwick                   25 female

Weinstein                                55+ (non-gender specific)

(* Not required for all performances, due to different endings.)

Linda Little

Volunteer for the Dover Players

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow

old because we stop playing." George Bernard Shaw

---
http://www.avg.com