[NEohioPAL] Affordable Youth Performing Arts Camp this Winter!

Soundsation Show Choir sscdance2016 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 07:31:17 PST 2017

Brush High School's Vocal Music Department is very proud to host the*
Second Annual "Camp S.T.A.R.D.O.M." **on **Saturday January 13th, 2018.*
There will be two sessions, *Session One:** 9:00am-12:00pm *and *Session
Two:* *1:00-4:00pm*

At Camp, students ranging from Kindergarten through 8th Grade will team up
with Brush High School Choir members for a day of performing arts
workshops. The following weekend, *Saturday, January 20th, 2018 at 6:00pm,* all
campers will perform live onstage at the 2018 Brush Show Choir Festival
featuring show choirs, acapella, jazz and traditional choral ensembles from
around Northeast Ohio.

*Your $35.00 Camp Day Package Includes: *
*Three Workshops on Vocal, Dance, and Acting Technique led by our top-notch
faculty*

   -
*Voice Technique taught by Sara Ballou, Director of Memorial and Brush
   Choirs/Assistant Director of Cleveland’s “Singing Angels”  *
   - *Dance and Acting Technique taught by Gabriella Mack, Rosie’s Theater
   Kids “PS BROADWAY” Instructor/New York Teaching Artis*t

*Performance Day T-Shirt*
*Delicious Camp Day Snacks*
*Entry/Performance at 2018 Show Choir Festival*
 *One Half-Priced Festival Ticket for One Family Member/Friend*

Now in our second year, CAMP S.T.A.R.D.O.M. has gotten bigger and better!
Featuring longer day sessions and workshops, new fun crafts and snacks, and
our exciting new Shooting Star Ceremony! We can’t wait to add your “Lil’
Star” to our Galaxy of Stars!

If you would like to register or have any additional questions please
email *BHSCampStardom at gmail.com
<BHSCampStardom at gmail.com>.*

*We look forward to seeing you on January 13th, 2018.*