[NEohioPAL] Adult acting class at the Karamu House

Acting Classes actingclasses at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 14 09:58:22 PST 2017

Come try out an adult Meisner Acting Class at Karamu House this Saturday,  December 16th!  Class meets from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM.  Price per class is just $15.

This is our semester closer, and we will be joined by Karamu staff.  It's a great time to come and get to know Karamu, and set your creative intentions for the New Year!

For further information, call the office during business hours, or simply reply to this email.  We're just two blocks from the Cleveland Clinic campus.

We look forward to meeting you!

> Karamu House
 Office hours: