[NEohioPAL] AIDA: Near West Theatre is holding further AUDITIONS FOR A PRINCIPLE ROLE

Kelcie Dugger KDugger at nearwesttheatre.org
Fri Dec 15 09:22:59 PST 2017

Near West Theatre is holding further AUDITIONS FOR A PRINCIPLE ROLE...

...in their upcoming production of Aida. The open role is: Radames. We are looking for a seasoned actor/singer who has been cast in leading roles in musicals before. We will be holding auditions in a couple days. More information about the role is included below. If you have any interest in auditioning, please contact Director, Kelcie Dugger at 216-961-9750 or email her at kdugger at nearwesttheatre.org<mailto:kdugger at nearwesttheatre.org>

Radames - Male. Age 14 to 16.
An Egyptian Captain and the son of Zoser. A strong, handsome, adventurous soldier who falls in love with Aida.
Range: G3- Ab5 (Tenor)