[NEohioPAL] Note-oriety Show Choir Presents Seasonal Concert Thursday Night!

savvystars1 at aol.com savvystars1 at aol.com
Sun Dec 17 23:49:21 PST 2017

NOTE-ORIETY PRESENTS ITS ANNUAL WINTER CONCERT:
"Come On -- We're Going for a Sleigh Ride"

When:  Thursday, December 21st at 7p.m.

Where:  Lecture Room/Solon High School (33600 Inwood Drive  44139)
Who:  Note-Oriety Show Choir (formerly known as The SELREC Singers)
Why:  To get in the holiday season spirit!

Note-Oriety, a 35-member adult show choir is celebrating its 50th YEAR of entertaining audiences throughout Northeast Ohio including performances by request at Playhouse Square and multiple times with Foreigner at the Hard Rock Rocksino in Northfield. The choir, under the direction of R. Scott Posey with accompaniment by Ann Michael, welcomes in the holidays with a variety of traditional and contemporary favorites!

Included in the annual holiday concert are a bake sale, a 50-50 raffle, and a visit from Santa to delight young and not-as-young alike and add to the festive mood!!!

Tickets are $10 in advance and $12 at the door.  Group pricing is available. Check out the website at www.noteorietyshowchoir.com or call 216-798-6917 for further details.

All Alumni are encouraged to come back to help celebrate the 50th year! Contact stacilynv123 at gmail.com for more information about alumni events this year.

Hope you all can join us 'on our Sleigh Ride...!'  Happy Holidays!!!

###