[NEohioPAL] Models wanted for new children’s fashion magazine prototype!!

Barbara Stitzer barb at barbstitzer.com
Sun Dec 17 10:21:09 PST 2017

The producers of Bella Bambini and Epic Style magazines are holding Auditions for new children who haven't appeared in the magazine before for a prototype of a  new local kids fashion magazine.

Ages for Epic Style Magazine (11 and up) and Bella Bambini Magazine (1-10) will be Thursday, December 21st from 2-5 at my home studio, We're accepting boys and girls for both.

If you are chosen, you will get a free family shoot and 8x10 ($300 value!) as a thank you !!

Please dm or email me at barb at barbstitzer.com to make an audition appointment !!

All my best, Barb Stitzer
Barbara Stitzer Photography

Stalk me!