[NEohioPAL] Pro Bono Promo Opp (Free, High-Concept and F-U-N!)

MSRG Publications msrg.indie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 04:58:43 PST 2017

Artists and Entrepreneurs:

Meet me for a free tarot reading and interview
Interview questions will be based on the results of the reading
This will be a dialog that will develop organically
I will then blog it
As I promote my blog, I promote your work

Meetings will be by appointment in public venues:
Lakewood
Westshore
Gordon Square
Detroit-Shoreway
Ohio City
Downtown Cleveland

In your first e'mail, include:
Your name
Your phone number
Good time to call
What  you are promoting
Availability

or

Call Michael at 216 858 0918 or 216 218 7797 from an unblocked number
Voice calls only, please
I will delete texts without responding

Michael A. Miller, Publisher
Mockery, Spit, Rocks & Garbage Publications, LLC
msrg.indie at gmail.com

Twitter <https://twitter.com/MSRG_Pubz>
Facebook <http://Facebook.com/MSRG.Publications>