[NEohioPAL] Actor Needed for Clue The Musical

Derwin Loverink derwin1love70 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 12:01:19 PST 2017

ACTOR NEEDED

Medina County Show Biz Company

...Is looking for a “Mr. Boddy” for our production of Clue: The Musical.

Mr. Boddy is a Baritone/Tenor and has an ever-present roll in this show as
well as being our host and narrator. For this production, he should look
forties to fifties. Other roles are already cast.

First read-through is January 4 with rehearsals running through January and
February. Show dates are March 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18. See
www.medinashowbiz.com

Please contact the director, Derwin Loverink by email
derwin1love70 at gmail.com for more information.