[NEohioPAL] Celebrate $10 Industry Night Offer for Marie and Rosetta!

Natasha Fly nfly at clevelandplayhouse.com
Tue Dec 26 16:38:31 PST 2017

Celebrate Industry Night at Cleveland Play House with $10 tickets!
Marie and Rosetta
SUNDAY JANUARY 21 | 6:30 pm
Allen Theatre – 1407 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44115

Cleveland Play House continues our popular Industry Night performances! To welcome Cleveland’s inspired and hard-working artists, arts administrators, and performers; we are making preview Sunday performances available for just $10. What do we mean by “Industry?” Anyone involved in Cleveland’s arts scene: whether you’re an actor, a sculptor, a museum curator, or work maintenance at a dance studio (and everything in between), you’re invited to join us with this exclusive discount.
Marie and Rosetta blurb
$10 Tickets can be purchased at the link below with the promo code: INDUSTRY1
https://goo.gl/8P72CL
[https://groupmatics.events/Upload/e6c6f488-216b-4527-95fc-4e00788c084da593fbbe-c63b-4a59-86ca-036e82caa830.jpg]<https://goo.gl/8P72CL>

CPH Industry Night Discount Offer<https://goo.gl/8P72CL>
goo.gl