[NEohioPAL] Medina County Show Biz Company is looking for Directors for our 2018/1019 Season.

Derwin Loverink derwin1love70 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 19:42:23 PST 2017

Medina County Show Biz Company is looking for Directors for our 2018/1019
Season.

We have a list of shows that our Board of Directors has pre-approved but
are also open to hearing what is on your directorial “bucket list.”

We are asking for a pitch for the show you want to bring to Medina. This
pitch should include your vision for the show, staging (if any), and any
ideas you may have for making it a success. Our Director Selection
Committee will ask you some questions about your vision and experience.

Here is our Short List of pre-approved shows:

Fox on the Fairway by Ken Ludwig (Samuel French)

Brighton Beach Memoirs by Neil Simon

Steel Magnolias

Fiddler on the Roof (MTI)

White Christmas (Rodgers and Hammerstein)

Brigadoon: (MTI)

Hello Dolly   (Tams-Witmark)

Mame  (Tams-Witmark)

Oliver (MTI)