[NEohioPAL] Peter Pan Auditions at Beachwood Community Theater

Jill Koslen-Freireich jillfrei521 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 07:28:33 PST 2017

Beachwood
Community                       2700 Richmond Rd.      Phone:  216-595-3734
Theater                                 Fax:  216-292-1976
                                          Email:
Jill.Koslen-freireich at beachwoodohio.com

12/28/17
For Immediate Release
Contact:  Jill Koslen-Freireich

                                                    Beachwood Community
Theater Announces Auditions For

               Peter Pan
Based on J.M. Barrie’s classic tale and featuring an unforgettable score by
Jule Styne with lyrics by Carolyn Leigh.  Peter Pan is one of the most
beloved and frequently performed family favorites of all time. This
high-flying Tony Award-winning musical has been performed around the world
and delighted audiences for 60 years.  Peter Pan is set to fly into
Beachwood this May 2018.

Directed by Jill Koslen-Freireich
Musical Direction:  Rory Sanders

PERFORMANCES
May 5, 6, 11, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20

AUDITIONS:
                       Tuesday Jan. 9               Grades 2 - 5
                       Wednesday Jan. 10        Grades 6 – 12
                       Thursday Jan. 11             Adults and Callbacks
                               (Callbacks by invitation only)

All auditions held at Beachwood Middle School Auditorium 7pm

ALL ROLES OPEN:

                                                               What to
Prepare:
Actors should prepare 32 bars of a song and a monologue from our website.
 www.beachwoodohio.com (listed under community theater.)   Accompanist
provided.
 Please bring sheet music and a current headshot and fill out your Audition
form from our website
Questions?
Contact Jill Koslen-Freireich 216-595-3734

Beachwood Community Theater is an intergenerational Theater committed to
producing high quality productions in a warm, nurturing environment.  We
encourage actors of all experience levels and ethnicities to participate.
Our theater is a second home to many performers, fostering relationships
and creating a sense of community to all who perform on our stage.