[NEohioPAL] Join our Artist Guild

ALANDA SALES asales at kent.edu
Sat Dec 30 10:01:46 PST 2017

*    The **Independent* *Coalition** for Economic Development (ICED)/ (Iced
Out Productions)  is a grass roots entertainment entity that is working
tirelessly to make Northeastern Ohio the new epicenter for art as a whole.
ICED is a collective of independent artist who work together to bring
collective wealth as a whole through completing artistic projects that are
both appealing as well as readily available to the public. Presently as
well as throughout the **existence** of the Independent Coalition for
Economic Development we will seek  top talent in every genre and medium of
art.*

*    There are many perks of being a part of the Independent Coalition for
Economic's Artist Guild which are yet are not limited to,being part of a
growing grass roots institution that has a growing and positive name
recognition, exposure to the masses and most importantly having the first
pick of artist to be considered  for collective money making projects and
opportunities. *

*    Presently Iced Out Productions artist guild has over 100 artist from
an array of backgrounds and areas of **expertise** ranging from yet not
limited to  **Independent** Record Labels, Independent Movie production
companies, Musicians, **sculptors**, actors and actresses,singers, *
*authors** and the list goes on. Presently there are no membership fees and
the only thing that we require is that you be serious about your craft.
There are no binding and or exclusive contracts outside of your willingness
to work collectively to create economic wealth. Binding Contracts are only
entered into once you are employed to work on a project. with that being
said*

* we need you so that  Iced Out Productions can expand and diversify our
portfolio. *

*Come along and join in for the ride **strait** the the top!  To join and
for any questions and or concerns pleas contact *

*Alanda Sales ( Mz.ICE)Founder: Independent Coalition for Economic
Development(216) 215-3182/ **www.icedoutproductions.com
<http://www.icedoutproductions.com>*