[NEohioPAL] Support Local Teen Filmmakers Financially

Carson Coombs carson_coombs at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 31 17:22:50 PST 2017

Thank you for your interest in helping us build onto our company, FilmFreedom Productions

FilmFreedom was founded in the Summer of 2017 by Jordan Meeker and Carson Coombs, both at which are still in high school and learning more about film. They have both shared a common passion for acting and performing. They are getting their foot in the door with film work, especially behind the scenes.

More about Jordan:
Jordan Meeker has always been interested in performing and has done it for most of her life. She loves to do musical theatre. Her main focus is singing, but she loves to act and dance as well. She has recently become interested in film and directing. Jordan has done lots of performances involving musical theatre and acting as a whole. Her most recent role has been playing Lucy in A Charlie Brown Christmas. She loves performing and would like to pursue it as a career. Jordan is also excited to see where this newer interest of film and directing will take her. She wants to say thank you and she hopes you stick around for more.

More about Carson:
Carson Coombs caught the acting bug in 3rd grade when he got cast as a munchkin in Wizard of Oz at his high school. He knew right from then that acting was something he was going to pursue in life, and that's exactly what he is doing. He enjoys filmmaking as well, and has his very own YouTube channel and wants his supporters to know that he will be starting to film again soon. Carson was recently seen as Cogsworth in Beauty and the Beast and has even appeared in two films. One of those films being My Friend Dahmer where he had the privilege to be in a few scenes right in front of Ross Lynch. He hopes you enjoy this film company as much as he enjoys being apart of it.

More about our first series:
Elements with Four: The Search ~ ​This show is about 4 teenagers. They all have different 'powers' and got them because of their past. Something happened to each of them, but they don't know what it is, they just know what their power is. They all meet each other and figure out they aren't alone, there are others that are in the same situation. Throughout the series, they try to figure out what happened to them to get their powers.

To learn more about us, please go to our website: https://filmfreedom.weebly.com <https://filmfreedom.weebly.com/>

Because of our age, it is hard to financially support our company at the highest potential. We can do what we can, but the other half of the company needs to come from those who support the arts.
We are turning to you for help. Please take a minute to look at our GoFundme: https://www.gofundme.com/teen-filmmakers-need-your-help <https://www.gofundme.com/teen-filmmakers-need-your-help>

Thank you for your time and support,
FilmFreedom Productions