[NEohioPAL] Sound Round Table

Carlton Guc carlton at carltonguc.com
Tue Jan 2 06:44:35 PST 2018

Hello!

I'm gathering names and interest levels for a Sound Round Table that would include area sound designers, A1's, A2's, educators, anyone interested in sound.  I do have a list of contacts, however I suspect it's not comprehensive and I want to make sure that everyone interested is involved.

This project is in the early planning stages with the primary goal of education in sound to support our theatre community - (academic, community theatres, professional theatres, etc.)  If you are interested in sound, or know someone who is, drop me a note so I can include you in future communications.

Our goal is to have a meetup later this month to explore interest.  EVERYONE is welcome.

Thanks!

Carlton
Resident Sound Designer @ Beck Center of the Arts
Musician, Consultant