[NEohioPAL] Actors needed to fill chorus and minor speaking parts in "South Pacific" CORRECTED CONTACT NUMBER

Lenny Putz lennyputz47 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 16:55:14 PST 2018

Here is an opportunity to appear in the classic Rodgers and Hammerstein
musical South Pacific production at Olde Towne Hall Theatre in North
Ridgeville, OH.While principal casting for South Pacific is close to set,
Director Joy Van Keuren is looking for a few good men and women to serve.
Open parts are seabees, sailors, marines, Polynesian natives (men and
women), nuns and nurses. You should be able to carry a tune and move about
the stage in relative grace for a few choreographed numbers and perhaps
memorize a few lines. Your time commitment will be to attend rehearsals in
January through February 15, 2018 and performances, February 16, 17, 23,
24, March 2, 3, 4, 9 and 10, 2018. The theater is located at 36119 Center
Ridge Road (just west of RT 83) with easy access via I480 or I90. Please
contact Director Joy Van Keuren at440-458-6974 or Musical Director Katie
Van Keuren at katherinevankeuren at gmail.com

--

*Lenny PutzLifelines Media, LLC <http://www.lifelinesmedia.com>*

*216-224-8941Vision Around the Globe*