[NEohioPAL] Have you always wanted to learn how to swing dance? We have 5 week group lessons and fun events for you!

Valerie Salstrom info at gethepswing.com
Fri Jan 5 09:02:01 PST 2018

Let us help you check some things off of your 2018 to-do list!

Seek out new experiences.  Check!
Learn a new skill.  Check!
Explore a new hobby.  Check!
Expand your friend group.  Check!
Do more cardio.  Check!
See more live music.  Check!
Be a tourist in your own backyard.  Check!
Do things that make you feel good.  Check!
Build your confidence.  Check!

Get Hep Swing offers 5 week, group swing dance classes at the Brecksvile Center for the Arts starting Monday, January 8th and Tuesday, January 9th.

No partner required because we rotate partners in class.  This means that you will frequently get to dance with the instructors as well as with the other students.

Classes are $60 per person/$100 per couple for the entire 5 weeks.  So affordable!

Pre-registration and pre-payment is required at www.BrecksvilleArts.org

We have two monthly swing dances with Jitterbug lessons and different bands playing every month.  8-9 dance lesson, 9-12 live band.  Only $12 per person.

The second Friday of every month the swing dances are at the Lakewood Masonic Temple at 15300 Detroit Avenue.
The last Saturday of the month swing dances are at the Slovenian Workmen’s Home at 15335 Waterloo Road in Collinwood.

For more information please see www.GetHepSwing.com

Happy New Year!

We look forward to helping you make 2018 your best year yet!

Valerie Salstrom
Owner of Get Hep Swing
info at GetHepSwing.com
216-374-1927