[NEohioPAL] $10 Industry Night Tickets to Marie and Rosetta!

Natasha Fly nfly at clevelandplayhouse.com
Mon Jan 8 06:13:31 PST 2018

Celebrate Industry Night at Cleveland Play House with $10 tickets!
Marie and Rosetta
SUNDAY JANUARY 21 | 6:30 pm
Allen Theatre - 1407 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44115

Cleveland Play House continues our popular Industry Night performances! To welcome Cleveland's inspired and hard-working artists, arts administrators, and performers; we are making preview Sunday performances available for just $10. What do we mean by "Industry?" Anyone involved in Cleveland's arts scene: whether you're an actor, a sculptor, a museum curator, or work maintenance at a dance studio (and everything in between), you're invited to join us with this exclusive discount.

Get your front-row seat to music history in the making. "The Godmother of Rock n' Roll" and 2018 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Early Influence Inductee Sister Rosetta Tharpe - who influenced performers from Elvis to Hendrix - plucks prim-and-proper Marie Knight from a rival gospel show. The two challenge one another on music, life, and The Almighty. This story of letting loose, finding your voice, and freeing your soul is a soaring music-theatre experience chock full of roof-raising performances.

$10 Tickets can be purchased at the link below with the promo code: INDUSTRY1
https://goo.gl/8P72CL