[NEohioPAL] LOOKING FOR A DANCE CLASS FOR YOUR CHILD(REN) THIS WINTER?:

Rebecca Leuszler rebecca at themovementproject.org
Wed Jan 10 11:27:39 PST 2018

WINTER WONDERLAND

CREATIVE MOVEMENT CAMP

Join us for an afternoon of Winter Wonderland crafting and dancing January
20th from 11:00 - 12:15 pm at our Pilgrim Church studio space in Tremont!
Camp is for ages 4 - 10 years old. Directly following camp from 12:15 -
1:15 pm will be our new student registration event. So grab your friends
and register today!

Event: Winter Wonderland Creative Movement Camp

Price: $15

Location: Pilgrim Congregational Church, 2592 W 14th Street, Tremont Ohio
44113

Date: January 20th, 2018

Time: 11:00 - 12:15 pm (Camp) 12:15 - 1:15 pm (New Student Registration)

Register HERE ------> http://bit.ly/2ByK1Aj