[NEohioPAL] Call for submissions from Literary Cleveland: original writing on theme of "Health"

dale.heinen at gmail.com dale.heinen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 08:10:33 PST 2018

Call for submissions: Original writing on theme of "Health"

Literary Cleveland will organize a free staged reading during the Cleveland
Humanities Festival, on Saturday, March 17th and Sunday, March 18th at 7 pm
at Cleveland State University's student center ballroom. A director and
actors will be hired to perform the work.

We invite you to contribute a play, poem, personal essay, short story or
other literary work addressing the theme of "Health." Submissions are open
to Northeast Ohio residents. Contributors are encouraged to interpret the
theme broadly. We encourage submissions from individuals who do not consider
themselves to be writers but have a story to tell. Submissions can be in any
genre and should be less than 1,000 words. Multiple submissions and
previously published pieces are allowed. They should be sent to
info at litcleveland.org with the subject line "Cleveland Humanities Festival
staged reading" by Friday, Feb. 9th, 2018.

More information is available at
http://www.litcleveland.org/cleveland-humanities-festival.html