[NEohioPAL] Advertise With Cassidy Theatre!

The Cassidy Theatre cassidytheatre at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 10:29:36 PST 2018

*Cassidy Theatre Wants YOU to Advertise with Us!*

https://www.cassidytheatre.com/advertise

Here at the Cassidy Theatre we have a unique advertising opportunity for
your business: your ad, placed in the hands of every audience member that
walks through the doors. Direct advertising to thousands of potential
customers!

Whether you are looking to find a brand new customer, reconnect with past
customers, or remind your regulars that you are still offering what they
love, this is a wonderful way to attract business.

When a patron comes to see a show, they take the time before a show begins,
at intermission or once they’ve gone home, to read through the program.
They look for information on the cast, the production, and the theatre of
course, but they also read your ads. The Cassidy Theatre has been
established in Parma Heights for over 40 years and many of our regular
patrons have been with us for more than 20 years. They are extremely loyal
to us. When they look through the program, they are looking to see who
helps support us. Let our loyal customers become your loyal customers.

In addition to our season pass holders and regular customers, each new
production brings new people. New customers walk through our doors and
receive your ad. We have a diverse customer base that comes to us from all
over Northeast Ohio. Please take a moment to read over what we can offer
you and your business!

​

Entire Season: (6 Shows)

Back Cover: $1000

Inside Cover (2 Available): $750

Full Page: $500

Half Page: $250

Quarter Page: $100

Business Listing: $40

Per Show: (Choose the show you'd like to advertise with)

Full Page: $100

Half Page: $50

Quarter page: $25

​

- All ads will print in full color!

- A Business Listing includes your business name, address, phone number and
website in our Local Business Directory listings page.

- If you do not have a print ready ad, we can assist you in designing and
laying out your logo and information. (This is an additional cost of $25
for a half or quarter page ad, and $50 for a full page ad.)

Download the packet at https://www.cassidytheatre.com/advertise for full
details and order form!

Questions? Email our Marketing Manager at kmichalski at cassidytheatre.com