[NEohioPAL] Lawrence School Seeks Choreographer for ANYTHING GOES!

Greg Donnellan gdonnellan at lawrenceschool.org
Tue Jan 23 04:53:38 PST 2018

Lawrence School is seeking a choreographer for it's April 19-22nd
production of Anything Goes.

Lawrence School is an independent school in Sagamore Hills, Ohio (south of
Bedford) serving students with mild-moderate learning differences.

While Lawrence School has been putting on full musical productions for 10
years this will be our first experience with tap. We are seeking a patient,
compassionate, and creative choreographer to help students shine even with
the basics of tap.

Rehearsals begin between Feb 5 and 12 and will take place on weekdays from
3:30 - 5:30 and on mutually beneficial times during the weekend. The
schedule will be based around student, space, and choreographer
availability.

Compensation for this production is flexible and set around $750.

Interested choreographers should send a resume and email to
gdonnellan at lawrenceschool.org or call (216)570-5192.

--

    <https://www.facebook.com/LawrenceSchoolLions/>
<https://www.instagram.com/lawrenceschool/> <https://mail.google.com/>

*Mr. Greg Donnellan*

*Academic Coach**P*: 330.908.6800x2427 (Upper School)
*W*: lawrenceschool.org <http://www.lawrenceschool.org/>
*Great minds don't think alike!*

Find school performances on YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MrGregDonnellan/feed?view_as=public>!