[NEohioPAL] Amelia Earhart and Gypsy At GLTG, Backstage Bistro

Kelly Miloro officemgr at geaugatheater.org
Wed Jan 24 13:14:58 PST 2018

*TONIGHT!*
Amelia Earhart
January 23 & 24
at 7:30 PM

*Tickets: $5 at the door*

Directed by Angela Miloro-Hansen
Presented by the GLTG Repertory Company“As soon as we left the ground, I
knew I had to fly.”

As a curious reporter struggles to uncover the story of Amelia Earhart’s
mysterious disappearance, we travel back in time to the roaring twenties,
when flappers danced the Charleston in the era of Prohibition. A publisher
and astute businessman named George Putnam discovers a young social worker
and pilot named Amelia Earhart and is determined to make her famous –and in
the process, get rich himself. What he doesn’t count on is falling in love
with her.

Cast: KaiaBulkoski (Amelia Earhart)

HunterSarbach ( George Putnam)

 Lauren Koleszar (Reporter)

*  GYPSY*

*Directed by Mark Cipra*

*Musical Direction by John Krol*

*Choreography by Sara Tackett*

*Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30pm, Sundays at 2pm*

*For Tickets: **www.geaugatheater.org*
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=3684767&msgid=816490&act=5ZGW&c=591704&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.geaugatheater.org>*
440-286-2255
<(440)%20286-2255>*

*"Gypsy was the first production we have seen at the GLTG, and we were
blown away. Simply outstanding cast and crew."*

*"This was another smash production of the Geauga Lyric Theatre with so
many talented actors. The singing, the acting, the set is superb. Great job
everyone!!!!"*

*"It was a success! The set is fabulous and the performance amazing!"*

*"Don't miss this. I saw it last night. Fantastic!"*

*"Last night, I attended the opening night of “Gypsy”, and I’m just
now...coming down from my musical theater high. The show was OUTSTANDING!!!
Between the stunning set and costumes, the onstage pit, and crown jewel
herself Trinidad as Mama Rose- it was an evening I didn’t want to end. I am
so proud of all my friends involved in the show. Congratulations to Geauga
and the stellar cast and crew of “Gypsy”. Get tickets now."*

*Gypsy Backstage Bistro*

*   Catered by Chow Down Catering*

*January 27, 6pm*

*GLTG Arts Center, 106 Water St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=106+Water+St&entry=gmail&source=g>.*

*A WIDE VARIETY OF HEAVY APPETIZERS*

Caprese Poppers

ForequarterMedallions with Dipping Sauce

Shrimp Cocktail

Chicken Satay

Flatbread Bites

Stuffed Mushrooms

Bacon-wrappedDates

Stuffed Peppadews

Grapes/Strawberries/CheesePlatter

Meatballswith Brown Wine Sauce

Mini Meatball Pesto Puffs

Pickles andOlives

Mini éclairs

Shortbread Tarts

*Call Box Office for reservations*

*and make payment by credit card or check*

*at 440-286-2255 <(440)%20286-2255>*

*Cost: Adults $15 , Child (12 and under) $10*

*(Show tickets must be purchased separately*

--
Kelly Miloro
GLTG Administrative Asst.
officemgr at geaugatheater.org